Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shame, shame, know your name!

Ok, so i'm a little ashamed to admit this. Ok, a lot ashamed. These pictures happened on Gen. Conference day. We were watching the afternoon session at home, when my sis-in-law came over to hang out. The girls were doing our hair, and Emma wanted me to pick a hair do that she had drawn for her do do in my hair. She asked how we could do one with color, and I said we can use markers to color their hair. So we all started coloring streaks in each other's hair, and then the girls started coloring on skin. Next thing I know, Teanna is drawing on my face, the girls are going to town on Adam's face, and we all look like a bunch of freaks. Thank goodness for washable markers. Adam's sis and bro-in-law stop by also, and Teanna tricked her out also. We were laughing so hard! Needless to say, we didn't get much out of the afternoon session. Good thing we recorded it so we could watch it another time. Just thought it would be fun to share. Have a good belly laugh at our expense!
The girls even colored in Adam's tatoos, and their uncles tats.
Some kind of hippy, man, rudolph kind of freak.
The girls getting in on the action. Their hair actually looked pretty cool. We'll have to color it again.
Cat is gonna kill me for posting this one, but it's classic!

6 comments:

stacie said...

for shame!! :) (as we were snoring on the couch at the same time) looks like a lot of fun! Maybe we'll steal your idea for a fhe or something!

Kellie said...

Uh, did it actually come off? Because washable doesn't always mean gone :) At least the girls got some family value time out of conference :)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Holy Fa-REAKS!!!! I love all these new posts, especially the one of Garr rockin' out! HILARIOUS!!!!!! love that kid! :)

Philip and Melissa said...

ha!!!!!!! that is hilarious! i hope it comes out :-)

Lawther family said...

Oh my goodness, those are great! Don't worry, I was at the drag races in Vegas conference weekend. :0 At least you were spending quality time with family. :)

Whitmer Family said...

I love your blog! So cute...and funny! Hope life is going well for you guys!