Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update on how my goals are coming along

So, things have been going pretty well. I have been keeping a journal most nights, but my writing is so awful I don't know if I will be able to read what I've written. I have noticed the scripture reading and prayers have helped me to have a better attitude each day, at least I think so. My family might beg to differ.
I've been able to work out 5 days a week, whether it's been walking or weights. Luckily the weather was good for this. My friends and I meet at the high school track and walk for about an hour, which is so much more enjoyable than anything else. Once the rain hits hard, I will have to go to the gym, so I am outside every chance I get for now.
And my eating has been going well. I have been really disciplined until I went on and overnight camping trip with my girlfriends and didn't have my own food. But I resisted the sweets and only ate small portions of the food, and no pop. Saturday I had a cheat day because of breakfast at the campground and then a candle party, which I hosted. I made this pumpkin/ginger snap snack and could not say no. But today I was back on the wagon and will do my weigh in on tues. Wish me luck!
I am glad that I set these goals because it has helped me in more ways than one, and I know I will feel so much better about myself and my life.

0 comments: